At Advantage Consumer Healthcare, LLC, we respect and value your privacy. This privacy statement describes and applies to the information we collect from you when you visit any Advantage Consumer Healthcare website (which shall include www.advantagechc.com, as well as the websites of any Advantage Consumer Healthcare division or subsidiary) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website” or “Advantage Consumer Healthcare Website”), how we use that information, and under what circumstances we disclose it. It will also give you more information about how to manage the personal information that you provide to us through the Advantage Consumer Healthcare Website. This statement applies only to information you provide to us online while visiting or using our website. It does not apply to information we have obtained or may obtain offline through other traditional means.
The Information We Collect
When you use our website, we receive and collect certain information. The information that we receive and collect depends on what you do when you visit the Advantage Consumer Healthcare Website.
- Automatically Collected Information Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you visit the Advantage Consumer Healthcare Website. This information may include some or all of the following items: the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using and the IP address of your Internet Service Provider; the type and version of Internet browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site, the length of your stay and the specific pages, images, video or forms that you access while visiting the site; the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website, and if applicable, the search engine that referred you and any search strings or phrases that you entered into the search engine to find this site; and demographic information concerning the country of origin of your computer and the language(s) used by it.
We use this information to monitor the usage of our website, assess its performance, ensure technological compatibility with your computer, and understand the relative importance of the information provided on our website. We may also use this data to conduct statistical analyses on visitors’ usage patterns and other aggregated data.
- Information Collected Using Pixel Tags or Clear GIFs Pixel Tags or Clear GIFs, also known as Web Beacons or Web Bugs, are transparent graphical images placed on a website. Advantage Consumer Healthcare does not currently use these items on its Website.
- Information You Actively Submit For most of the browsing on our website, we neither require nor collect “User Information.” User Information is information that could personally identify you, for example, your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and information contained on your resume. You can browse the Advantage Consumer Healthcare Website and take as much time as you want to review our services without having to submit such User Information.
We do need you to actively submit User Information in certain circumstances, for example, when you want to contact Advantage Consumer Healthcare via electronic means or website submission. It is possible that you may also submit personal information when you use the search functions on the Advantage Consumer Healthcare Website. Furthermore, we collect any User Information that you submit on our Advantage Consumer Healthcare Website (whether via our online “Employment Application” form, resume submission, or additional submission method); on Advantage Consumer Healthcare ’s internal website available to Advantage Consumer Healthcare employees; and on other sites made available to applicants and employees for purposes related to one’s application for employment or employment with Advantage Consumer Healthcare . E-mail or other forms of electronic communication, including Website submission, are not necessarily secure and/or confidential means of communication. Information you provide may not be protected under confidentiality laws. Please carefully select what you choose to disclose. While Advantage Consumer Healthcare diligently attempts to prevent unauthorized access to our website files, your User Information, or other information you submit; such inadvertent access may occur. Please be advised, however, that Advantage Consumer Healthcare is committed to safeguarding the privacy interests and confidential information of its employment applicants as well as its current and former employees and comply with applicable privacy laws.
- Personal Information About Children The Advantage Consumer Healthcare Website is targeted primarily for use by adults. We do not currently market to or create special areas for use by children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect age identifying information (other than from employment candidates post-offer of employment for legitimate business reasons) nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 years. However, we hereby advise all unsolicited visitors to our site under the age of 13 not to disclose or provide any personally identifiable information on our website. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information to us, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (Please see the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov/kidzprivacy for more information about this Act), we will delete the child’s personally identifiable information from our files to the extent technologically possible.
- E-Mail Communications When you send an e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communication from us electronically. We may retain the content of the e-mail, your e-mail address, and our response in order to service your needs. We may use the data that you provide to send you e-mail.If you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mail from Advantage Consumer Healthcare , you may unsubscribe by doing any one of the following actions:Send an e-mail with your request and current information to email@example.com; orSend a request in writing with your current information to:Advantage Consumer Healthcare LLC c/o Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC Attn: Corporate Communications 18100 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 900 Irvine, CA 92612 Phone: (949) 797-2900 Fax: (949) 797-9112
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address and indicate specifically what type of marketing communication(s) (e.g., e-mail, direct mail and/or phone) you wish to receive or stop receiving. This will ensure we identify you correctly in our systems and accurately process your request. Advantage Consumer Healthcare will take appropriate steps to implement your request to opt-out of receiving marketing communications. Please note that due to production, mailing and system timelines, in order to remove you from our marketing lists, it may take up to: 10 business days for e-mails or 30 days for mail. Until that change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us. Also, please note that even though you may have opted out of receiving marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications. Please be aware that opting-out of certain third party use may prevent us from providing certain services or products that you request.
How We Use and Share User Information
Our view on using User Information is simple. We do not sell User Information to third parties outside of Advantage Consumer Healthcare or share such information to third parties except as noted below. Except where we otherwise obtain your express permission, we share your personally identifiable information with third parties only under the limited circumstances stated below:
- User Information is subject to disclosure in response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants and court orders served on Advantage Consumer Healthcare in accordance with their terms; governmental inquiries; or as otherwise required by applicable law;
- User Information may be disclosed and transferred if Advantage Consumer Healthcare or its business is sold or offered for sale to another company or person(s), if a petition for relief under the United States Bankruptcy Laws is filed by or against Advantage Consumer Healthcare , or if Advantage Consumer Healthcare becomes subject to an order of appointment of a trustee or receiver.
- User Information may be disclosed for legitimate business purposes in accordance with Advantage Consumer Healthcare ’s policies, including to an approved vendor of Advantage Consumer Healthcare , in connection with legal proceedings, and/or to other third parties. For example, if and as applicable, relevant personal information pertaining to you will be made known to vendors who require such information to provide services to Advantage Consumer Healthcare and its associates, such as vendors who provide and/or administer the systems and processes pertaining to the on-line application, timekeeping, payroll, and benefits
We believe that, except where we are compelled by law to disclose your personally identifiable information or required to do so for legitimate business purposes pertaining to one’s application for employment or employment (as set forth in paragraph d. directly above), you should have a right to choose (opt-out) whether we disclose your personally identifiable information to a third party or use your personally identifiable information for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally provided or subsequently authorized by you.
Linking to Third-Party Websites
Access to and Managing Your User Information
We believe it is important for you to be able to find out what personally identifiable information you have provided to us through the Advantage Consumer Healthcare Website. If you have provided us with personally identifiable information, you can contact us to request that we provide you with the personally identifiable information we have in our records about you. We reserve the right to limit the number of times such a request can be made and to charge you for responding to such requests if this process is misused or abused. We know you want the personally identifiable information we have on record about you to be as complete and accurate as possible. We feel the same way. If you become aware that personally identifiable information or sensitive information you may have provided that we have in our records about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or incompatible with the purposes for which it was provided or subsequently authorized by you, please notify us using the contact information provided below. To inquire about your personally identifiable or sensitive information, and to correct, amend, or delete such information please:
- Submit an inquiry or report with your request and current information by phone at 1-888-325-7882 or through a website maintained for Advantage Consumer Healthcare by Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC at Ethics Line online at www.ethicspoint.com; or
- Send a request in writing with your current information to:Advantage Consumer Healthcare LLC c/o Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC Attn: General Counsel 18100 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 900 Irvine, CA 92612 Phone: (949) 797-2900 Fax: (949) 797-9112
What You Need to Do to Protect Your Personally Identifiable Information
You have several options when deciding how you can best protect your personally identifiable information. One option is simply not to volunteer it. As stated above, this approach would allow you to still visit our website – although it will prevent you, for example, from taking advantage of some of our site’s features. The Federal Trade Commission’s website, www.ftc.gov, also offers useful information about how to protect personally identifiable information provided to a website.
What to Do About Suspected Violations of This Privacy Statement
If at any time you believe Advantage Consumer Healthcare has not adhered to the policies and principles set forth in this Privacy Statement, please notify us using the contact information provided below. We will make all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly address your concerns.
Changes to Privacy Policies
Questions or Comments
- Submit an inquiry or report with your questions or comments and current information by phone at 1-888-325-7882 or through a website maintained for the benefit of Advantage Consumer Healthcare and Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC at Ethics Line online at www.ethicspoint.com; or
- Send a request in writing with your current information to:Advantage Consumer Healthcare LLC c/o Advantage Sales & Marketing, LLC Attn: General Counsel 18100 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 900 Irvine, CA 92612 Phone: (949) 797-2900 Fax: (949) 797-9112